How to Shop
Follow the steps below which will guide you in buying flowers online using our easy online system.
- First you must choose the country where you would like your flowers to be delivered. Since prices for flowers vary by destination, only by choosing the destination country will our system be able to show prices for our flower products.
- Browse through our flower catalogue. From the menu on top of the page or on the right, you can filter flowers by occasion, by category, by colour or by price.
- To see a larger picture and more details for any item, just click on the product you like. This will take you to a webpage with the item description and further details.
- From this screen, you can choose any one of the three sizes, the delivery date and any add-ons which you would like to complement your flowers. Click CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT to proceed to billing and delivery details.
- In the next screen, you can enter the order, recipient and billing details. These include the name, address and contact telephone numbers of the person who should receive the flowers and your card message and signature that will be delivered with the flowers.
- Once all these are completed, click on the Continue to Secure Payment Page button. This will take you to a secure page where you can enter your billing and credit card details. Our payment options are Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
- If the payment is accepted by our secure payment gateway, you will be presented with the last page of our order process - a confirmation screen which shows your order number. From this page, you can also print or save a copy of your order for future reference.