- How Can We Help You?
- How to Order on OverseasFlowerDelivery.com?
- Where are your florists located?
- What do the different sizes on the product page mean?
- Will I get refunded if the recipient is not at home or is away?
- What happens if you need clarification about the recipient details from me and I do not see emails in time?
- Is the telephone number of the recipient required?
How Can We Help You?
At OverseasFlowerDelivery.com, your complete satisfaction is our top priority. If you have difficulty ordering or if you have any questions regarding your order, please feel free to contact us. You will get an answer from our florists within 24 hours.
How to Order on OverseasFlowerDelivery.com?
Follow the steps below which will guide you in buying flowers online using our easy online florist system.
- First you must choose the country where you would like your flowers to be delivered. Since prices for flowers vary by destination, only by choosing the destination country will our system be able to show prices for our flower products.
- Browse through our flower catalogue. From the menu on top of the page or on the right, you can filter flowers by occasion, by category, by colour or by price.
- To see a larger picture and more details for any item, just click on the product you like. This will take you to a webpage with the item description and further details.
- From this screen, you can choose any one of the three sizes, the delivery date and any add-ons which you would like to complement your flowers. Click CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT to proceed to billing and delivery details.
- In the next screen, you can enter the order, recipient and billing details. These include the name, address and contact telephone numbers of the person who should receive the flowers and your card message and signature that will be delivered with the flowers.
- Once all these are completed, click on the Continue to Secure Payment Page button. This will take you to a secure page where you can enter your billing and credit card details. Our payment options are Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
- If the payment is accepted by our secure payment gateway, you will be presented with the last page of our order process - a confirmation screen which shows your order number. From this page, you can also print or save a copy of your order for future reference.
Where are your florists located?
Our company has florists all over the world in every city and country enabling easily and fresh delivery of flowers on a daily basis. All flowers are guaranteed for freshness.
What do the different sizes on the product page mean?
- Regular – The regular option will closely resemble the style and size that is shown in the photograph.
- Preferred – In most cases, the florist may add a ribbon or wrapping when ordering this option and increase the foliage. The florist may also increase the amount of flowers. We cannot determine the exact flowers which will be added and by how many stems as this depends on local availability by the florist.
- Deluxe – The deluxe option guarantees more flowers and foliage than the preferred and regular, and in some cases would also add wrapping, ribbon, or other complementary flowers and greens which may not be shown in the photograph, but which would be ideal to the overall style of the product.
Will I get refunded if the recipient is not at home or is away?
Please ensure that the recipient is at home and that the address is correct. We cannot refund the order if the florist has already attempted the delivery and experienced wastage of flowers.
What happens if you need clarification about the recipient details from me and I do not see emails in time?
If there is no wastage of flowers, we will cancel and refund the order.
Is the telephone number of the recipient required?
Our florists sometimes have to travel long distances to be able to deliver the flowers. This is why they would require the recipient’s local home, work or mobile phone number in order to be able to attempt the delivery.